westdance: Sting does John Dowland?!

Katherine de Langelei delangelia at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 25 21:00:00 PDT 2007

Julianna tells me that there is a PBS (or BBC) video
to go with the CD - a kind of "Making of" thing.
She said it was very amusing, when the choir comes in
to record with them, and they are all looking at Mr.
In Charge Sting waiting for direction like proper
choir folk are trained to do, and he's looking at them
and finally says something along the lines of "don't
look at me - I'm just the rock musician..." ;-)
Katherine (delurking for once)

--- Francis Classe <torlanswingmeister at yahoo.com>