westdance: dance demo? at the Maker's Faire, Sunday May20th

Crystal A. Larsen xtalrock at yahoo.com
Sun May 6 21:37:29 PDT 2007

The Barony of Westermark has a booth at the Maker's Faire.
http://makerfaire.com/ at the San Mateo Fairgrounds

I'm going on Sunday the the day after Collegium, if anybody
would like to go with me, perhaps we can do a dance demo. I
think we have to buy tickets, (advance price $10, see website,
parking costs more per car $7,
http://www.sanmateoexpo.org/directions.aspx)

Crystal of the Westermark