westdance: Thoughts on 15c Italian for KWDS?

Carey Cates isabel at aands.org
Mon May 7 11:57:24 PDT 2007

Hi there,

	I'd like some suggestions... I hear that for KWDS:

----- Forwarded message from Peter Durham <Peter.Durham at msnbc.com> -----
At the moment, we have nothing at all for Early Italian (but three
Burgundian basse classes! You never know how things will balance out).
So, we would love to have you teach.

	Since they don't have _any_ 15c Italian dance sessions (how
odd!) I would contemplate teaching one.  I am no expert in the area,
but I can certainly share what I know.  Do you have any thoughts of
what you might like to take a class in?  Any thoughts for what 15c
Italian dances we might want to showcase from the West or new dances
we might want to inflict to everyone across the SCA?

	Guess we also know what the next dance fad to hit the SCA
might be... (basse dance)

Isabel