westdance: SCA 3rd Wednesday Dance Practice in San Jose

Crystal A. Larsen xtalrock at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 15 16:21:51 PDT 2007

Howdy ya'll,

There's a new dance practice way north of San Jose, if you're
headed to Alaska this summer, contact Elisa von Sophey for the
Shire of Earngyld's dance practice. Held every Tuesday at Nugget
Mall at 7 p.m.  shusmarx at yahoo.com or (907) 723-0993 (cell).

This Thursday (19July07) there's a school demo, any musicians
and dancers are welcome to come along and help out. Please write
to xtalrock at yahoo.com or reply to this mail to let me know if
you can attend. 8:30-9:30am Beechwood School of Music and Drama
50 Terminal Ave Menlo Park, CA 94025
http://www.beechwoodschool.org/pages/bw-directions.html

Maui Zowie! Westermark Madness is right over the next wave!
http://www.thewestermark.org/madness42.html

Arts and Sciences weekend is coming, July 27 - 29! The dance
competition for A&S is Furiouso Nuovo So we'll be going over it
on Wednesday.

If you would like to be added to or removed from this weekly
email reminder for dance, please send an email to Crystal of the
Westermark, xtalrock at yahoo dot com.

1st, 3rd, and 5th Wednesdays in San Jose

Dance practice starts about 7:00pm. We normally wear street
clothes, rather than garb, for practice. Clean, soft-soled shoes
or socks are required. We normally break around 9pm for dinner
and rootbeer floats. Feel free to forward this message to people
who ask about dance practice.

Here's the directions that assume you are coming from the north
for 1st, 3rd, 5th Wednesdays:
Take your favorite route to 85, just south of 87 (Guadalupe).
Take the Blossom hill exit, stay in the left lane.
Turn left at the bottom of the exit ramp. Stay in the left lane.
Turn left at the second light, Snell, just past the Shell gas
station.
Go for many blocks, turn right on Branham, just before the 76
station.
Turn left at the first light, Park Arcadia. Go straight until
Park Arcadia dead-ends into Park Paxton, turn left.
Turn right on Park Essex (I think it's the third right).

Rafael and Elspeth's is the third house is on the right.
Parking is getting a bit tight, you may have to park on Paxton
and walk a block.

76 Park Essex Pl. San Jose CA
Directions from Yahoo!Maps are generally reliable, although
from the north it will take you on the 101/Guadalupe/Capitol
route.