westdance: SCA 3rd Wednesday Dance Practice in San Jose

Crystal A. Larsen xtalrock at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 12 19:32:08 PDT 2007

SURPRISE NEW LOCATION -- our usual 1st, 3rd, and 5th Wednesday
hosts are unavailable.  Instead find us at:
1264 Hanchett San Jose CA 95126
All the usual mapping programs work, if you are coming in from
the Almedaen, Turn right at the Peet's coffee shop.

Next week at a new location in Palo Alto, stay tuned for Address
and Directions in next week's installment!

Dance practice starts about 7:00pm. We normally wear street
clothes, rather than garb, for practice. Clean, soft-soled shoes
or socks are required. We will break around 9pm for dinner
probably at Pasta Pomodoro or at the Ethopian place.

Purgatorio's dance competition is Grimstock.
http://westkingdom.org/calendar/2007Purg.html

Mists Coronet in Napa, the dance will be Rufty Tufty.
http://mists.westkingdom.org/2007FallCoronet.shtml

Darkwood Arts and Sciences is probably looking for teachers,
http://www.baronyofdarkwood.org/events.shtml, contact the
autocrat, Hraefn fram Lindune for details.

Fall Collegium Occidentalis is scheduled for 20Oct07. Rumor says
it will be down towards Santa Cruz. Volunteer to the Regent,
Donata Bonacorsi, collegium at westkingdom.org.