westdance: SCA 4th Wednesday Dance Practice in Palo Alto

Crystal A. Larsen xtalrock at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 19 16:24:52 PDT 2007

Dance this week is at Cynthia's house at 3301 Middlefield Road,
Palo Alto, CA

Dance practice starts about 7:00pm. We normally wear street
clothes, rather than garb, for practice. Clean, soft-soled
shoes or socks are required. We will break around 9pm for dinner
and go someplace (no details yet, sorry!)

If you'd like to Subscribe to the official West Kingdom College
of Dance list, please see http://Westdance.org/join.html

Purgatorio's dance competition is Grimstock.
http://westkingdom.org/calendar/2007Purg.html

Mists Coronet in Napa, the dance will be Rufty Tufty.
http://mists.westkingdom.org/2007FallCoronet.shtml

Fall Collegium Occidentalis is scheduled for 20Oct07. I just got
some mail from the Regent, Donata Bonacorsi,
collegium at westkingdom.org and she's looking for teachers

If you would like to be added to or removed from this weekly
email reminder for dance, please send an email to Crystal of
the Westermark, xtalrock at yahoo dot com.

regards,