westdance: SCA 2nd Wednesday Dance Practice in Menlo Park

Crystal A. Larsen xtalrock at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 9 23:06:22 PDT 2007

Howdy All,

If you'd like to Subscribe to the official West Kingdom College
of Dance list, please see http://Westdance.org/join.html

Mists Coronet in Napa, the dance will be Rufty Tufty.
http://mists.westkingdom.org/2007FallCoronet.shtml

I've heard a rumor the Tarnmistians are looking for dance
teachers for their feast in October:
http://tarnmist.org/Harvest%20Feast.html

Fall Collegium Occidentalis is scheduled for 20Oct07, in Aptos
CA. http://www.collegiumoccidentalis.org/
Volunteer to the Regent, Donata Bonacorsi,
collegium at westkingdom.org.

If you would like to be added to or removed from this weekly
email reminder for dance, please send an email to Crystal of
the Westermark, xtalrock at yahoo dot com.

Dance practice this week is in Menlo Park.
Directions:
Take 101 to the Willow Road exit in Menlo Park. Go west
on Willow Road, away from the Dumbarton Bridge. Go past the
first light to turn left on Durham. Go to the first stop sign
and turn right onto Laurel. Turn left onto O'Keefe. Go one block
and park anywhere legal on O'Keefe or Central Ave. It's a
one-story house, with medium sized redwood trees flanking the
yard, in the middle of the block. 116 O'Keefe St, Menlo Park,
CA.
Yahoo!Maps will also give you accurate directions, but will
tell you to turn left from Willow onto O'Keefe at an
uncontrolled, unmarked interesction. I don't recommend it at
high traffic times.
Dance usually starts at 7pm. About 9pm we often go to a local
restaurant for dinner or ice-cream.

(Crystal A. Larsen)