westdance: 3rd Wednesday Dance Practice NEW LOCATION in San Jose

Crystal A. Larsen xtalrock at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 16 22:13:04 PDT 2007

Howdy ya'll,

This week we're at a new location, 1209 Mariposa Avenue, San
Jose. I don't have the usual florid prose of directions, try
mapquest...or an update email will hopefully reach you before
Wednesday.

This weekend is  Mists Coronet in Napa, the dance will be Rufty
Tufty. http://mists.westkingdom.org/2007FallCoronet.shtml

Fall Collegium Occidentalis is scheduled for 20Oct07. Please
volunteer to the regent, Donata Bonacorsi,
collegium at westkingdom.org

Look at the headers of this email. If you are on the manual
list, and want to be added to or removed from this weekly
email reminder for dance, please send an email to Crystal of the
Westermark, xtalrock at yahoo dot com.  If you are on the
Westdance list, you can subscribe or remove on
http://Westdance.org/join.html

> 1st, 3rd, and 5th Wednesdays in San Jose
>
> Dance practice starts about 7:00pm. We normally wear street
> clothes, rather than garb, for practice. Clean, soft-soled
> shoes or socks are
Probabaly very nice to have. We normally break around 9pm for
dinner and hopefully there will be somelace nice near 1209
Mariposa Avenue, San Jose to go to dinner.
> Feel free to forward this message to
> people who ask about dance practice.

see you there,