westdance: Dancers for Crown Tournament

The MOMstable the_momstable at rocketmail.com
Mon Sep 24 10:43:29 PDT 2007

Hello Geoffrey,

I'm definitely going to be at Crown, and would love to participate.
Since Crown is also local for me and mine, we won't be in a rush to
pack and get off site.  I can't make the Wednesday practices yet (4
more calls to learn, about a dozen to master), but as long as it's a
dance I'm already familiar with, I'd love to participate.

Na'arah