westdance: SCA 4th Wednesday Dance Practice in Menlo Park

Crystal A. Larsen xtalrock at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 21 21:20:13 PDT 2007

Howdy All,

I hope everybody had a great time at Fall Collegium
Occidentalis. I could hear the music for Renee's class. Please
start thinking what you'd like to teach for the spring collegium
on 126 April 08. You can practice calling for your classes at
12th night, 5Jan08(http://www.thewestermark.org/12thnight.html)
and the Crosston dance ball, 26Jan08.