westdance: Wednesday Dance - And a bit of a party!

Francis Classe torlanswingmeister at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 4 23:49:24 PST 2007

Hello all!

I just wanted to let everyone know that in addition to
dance this Wednesday at Renee's place (instead of the
normal location at Raf and Elspeth's), we'll be having
a little bit of a celebration as well.  As some of you
know, back in February, Lowe's botched a dishwasher
installation at my new place, and I went to court at
the end of last month and won big.  I just received
the judgment and have now been paid in full.  So, I
would like to invite you all to join me at dance this
Wednesday for champagne, wine and dinner, courtesy of
Lowe's, to celebrate the occasion.  =)  Renee has been
kind enough to host dance as well as dinner, so let's
dance, wine, and dine on Lowe's dime!   Hope to see
you all there.  =)

- Vyncent