westdance: 2008 Pied d'Argent

Francis Classe torlanswingmeister at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 10 00:00:33 PST 2008

Hello all!

I'd like to post this year's Pied d'Argent.  Additionally, it's been a little over four years now since I first took the role of Pied Minister, and I'd like to hand the office over to a successor.  In truth, the work is quite simple, and there isn't even any paperwork!  If you're interested or have questions about it, I would be happy to answer them for you - just drop me a note.  Thanks!

March Crown - Gelosia
Beltane - Rufty Tufty
June Crown - Danse de Cleves
A&S - Bransle Maltese  (the class will basically be a discussion/teaching of the real Maltese bransle and how it de-evolved into the simple version commonly done today)
Purg - A Pavane
Oct Crown - Petit Riens

- Vyncent