westdance: (no subject)

Matthew Larsen matt1.larsen at gmail.com
Fri Jan 11 10:16:53 PST 2008

I don't have strong opinions, but I'd tend to do simpler stuff at
Investitures, simply because the schedule is often more full then.  So
I'd do Upon a Summer's Day and the Pavan at the Investitures, and the
others at the Coronets.

But I won't be broken up if you decide to do it differently. :-)

Geoffrey