westdance: March Crown Pied d'Argent

Matthew Larsen matt1.larsen at gmail.com
Fri Feb 8 09:55:23 PST 2008

We ran through Geloxia on Wednesday and we're kind of planning on
running it regularly until Crown.  As for when to do the competition,
afternoon or evening on Saturday sounds good to me.  If you do decide
to do it afternoon, you might discuss it with the lists and see if
they're planning on having a melee break at some point, and have a
shout telling people that the competition will happen at the same
time.  That way there'll be a "time" when people will know that it's
going to happen.

Matt