westdance: SCA 4th Wednesday Dance Practice in Menlo Park

Crystal A. Larsen xtalrock at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 24 14:38:29 PST 2008

This week dance is in Menlo Park. Scroll down for directions.

There will be dancing on Friday March 7th, which is the night
before the the Herald's collegium in Sacramento, CA on March
8th.

On Friday March 14, 2008 at 8:00 pm in the Stanford Memorial
Church the Stanford Early Music Singers are presenting _Marian
Spain_ . The Early Music Singers, directed by William Mahrt,
perform Marian-themed music of the Spanish Renaissance. free
admission.

There's another concert of period music at St Mark's in Palo
Alto on Sunday March 16th, but I'm not sure of the time or if
it's free. Stay tuned for details.

If you would like to teach dance at the Spring Collegium (April
26th), please contact Mistress Donata Bonacorsi
collegium at westkingdom.org.

The Esfenn Feast of Fine Arts has been moved to September 6th
and combined with the Esfenn First Sword Tournament. Johanna of
the Hats has assured me there will be dancing, so add it to your
calendars now.

If you would like to be removed from this weekly reminder list,
please send mail to xtalrock at yahoo dot com. If you would like
to join the offical westdance list please see
http://westdance.org/join.html