westdance: March Crown?

Francis Classe torlanswingmeister at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 29 00:14:04 PST 2008

Funny that you mention it - I actually sent a message to the list from work at about noon, but it bounced =)

I've already made arrangements to have the hall at some point during the day for the Pied d'Argent, as well as some dancing afterwards.  However, I've also made arrangements for us to have the hall from 8 to 10pm that evening to have a dance party if we want to =)  After evening court, there will be an auction of some sort (while many of us are off to dinner =) and then the hall will clear out and we will get it then.  So, if we indeed want to have a dance party, I'm certainly game.

Here is the post from the west list from our Queen:

- V

--- In sca-west at yahoogroups.com, "gemini4mari" <gemini4mari at ...>
wrote:

Greetings Unto the Populace of the West,

Through Our lands, the rains have stopped and the sun is shining to
bring relative warmth and comfort to Our people. As February comes to
a close We begin Our preparations for March Crown. His Majesty has
asked for the Baronies, Provinces, Shires and Cantons to meet amongst
themselves and create an artistic display to show the wealth of
talent that lies within Our Kingdom. As We know that many artist
endeavors are fragile when subjected to the vagrancies of weather, We
have arranged to have a Hall on site for the purpose of displays,
evening court, Auction, and
dancing
in
the
evening.
It will be open
both Sat and Sunday. If you would like to arrange for space in the
hall, please contact the autocrat- I am certain she will be posting
further information soon. Please come to the hall and see the
beautiful things displayed there and look to your site handout for
further activities planned in the hall. We shall hope for fine
weather that will allow many outdoor displays- but know that should
the weather be contrary, We are prepared!

Gemini ~ Rex
Mari ~ Regina