westdance: SCA 2nd Wednesday Dance Practice in Menlo Park

Crystal A. Larsen xtalrock at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 9 20:43:01 PDT 2008

This week dance is in Menlo Park. Scroll down for directions.

FREEEEE!  On Friday March 14, 2008 at 8:00 pm in the Stanford
Memorial Church the Stanford Early Music Singers are presenting
_Marian Spain_ . The Early Music Singers, directed by William
Mahrt, perform Marian-themed music of the Spanish Renaissance.
Free admission.

There's another concert of Italian period music at St Mark's in
Palo Alto on Sunday March 16th, 4pm. $25.

If you would like to teach dance at the Spring Collegium (April
26th), please contact Mistress Donata Bonacorsi
collegium at westkingdom.org.

The Esfenn Feast of Fine Arts has been moved to September 6th
and combined with the Esfenn First Sword Tournament. Johanna of
the Hats has assured me there will be dancing, so add it to your
calendars now.

If you would like to be removed from this weekly reminder list,
please send mail to xtalrock at yahoo dot com. If you would like
to join the offical westdance list please see
http://westdance.org/join.html