westdance: Bizzaria d'Amore

Renee goddess at oort.com
Wed May 21 12:35:57 PDT 2008

Ho dancers.  This year I'm teaching Bizzarria d'Amore at Pennsic,
and I want to learn everything there is to know about it,
just like last year, with Dolce Amoroso Foco.

For the past few days I've been immersed in reading about Bizzaria,
and I would like to discuss it tonight during dance, or after dance
while we are relaxing and scarfing (approprately) bizza.

I will bring Peter Durham's translation, Gregory's webbed transcription,
and reconstructions by Peter Durham, Del, and Rosina (based on Urraca's.)
I will also bring my version 0.2 Cheat Sheet that points out differences
(especially the final grand hey section) and asks a few questions.
Oh, and a video of us dancing Bizzarria, for reference.

Hope you'll help me learn about Bizzaria!  Thanks.

        Reeeneee

- - -
In a democracy, your vote counts.  In feudalism, your count votes.