westdance: Pennsic dance class list

The MOMstable the_momstable at rocketmail.com
Thu May 22 23:57:52 PDT 2008

I'm teaching Intro to Dance at A&S - Saturday, 9am.   I plan to do a few of the simpler dances from several different venues.  I'll try not to teach the same Italians that Geoffrey is teaching.  Probably doing Montarde Bransle, Upon a Summer's Day, Amoroso, and perhaps a few others, depending on time and participants.

Na'arah