westdance: SCA 3rd Wednesday Dance Practice in San Jose

Crystal A. Larsen xtalrock at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 17 09:46:12 PDT 2008

This week is a third Wednesday dance practice in San Jose. Scroll down for directions.

Wednesdays in San Jose:

Dance practice starts about 7:00pm. We normally wear street
clothes, rather than garb, for practice. Clean, soft-soled
shoes or socks are required. We normally break around 9pm for
dinner and rootbeer floats. Feel free to forward this message to
people who ask about dance practice.