westdance: SCA 1st Wednesday Dance PARTY in Palo Alto

Crystal A. Larsen xtalrock at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 3 22:33:11 PDT 2008

This week is the difficult-to-remember First Wednesday after a Fifth Wednesday.

This week the First Wednesday dance practice is at Cynthia's in Palo Alto. Next week we return to our normal schedule with the Second Wednesday at Matt & Crystal's.

Please remember to park across the street, or on the nearby side-street, because parking right in front of Cynthia's house is forbidden.

>From the north (San Mateo), on southbound 101:
Take exit #402/EMBARCADERO RD/OREGON EXPWY onto OREGON
EXPY(CR-G3) - go 1.4 mi
Turn LEFT on MIDDLEFIELD RD - go 0.9 mi
Arrive at 3301 MIDDLEFIELD RD, PALO ALTO, on the LEFT

>From the south (Santa Clara), on northbound 101:
Take exit #400C/SAN ANTONIO ROAD onto SAN ANTONIO RD toward
LOS ALTOS - go 0.9 mi
Turn RIGHT on E CHARLESTON RD - go 0.5 mi
Turn RIGHT on MIDDLEFIELD RD - go 0.8 mi
Arrive at 3301 MIDDLEFIELD RD, PALO ALTO, on the RIGHT

See you there,