westdance: SCA 2nd Wednesday Dance Practice in Menlo Park

Crystal A. Larsen xtalrock at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 5 20:12:35 PDT 2008

Howdy Everybody!

Dance is in Menlo Park again this week. We'll be at Cin's in San Jose next week.

Directions:
Yahoo!Maps will give you accurate directions. Take 101 to Willow, go west on Willow --away-- from the Dumbarton bridge.
Turn Left on O'Keefe St (no signal, but there's a 76 Gas station on the corner). Go four blocks or two stop signs and park anywhere legal on O'Keefe or Central Ave. It's a one-story house, with medium sized redwood trees flanking the yard, in the middle of the block. 116 O'Keefe St, Menlo Park, CA.
Dance usually starts at 7pm. About 9pm we often go to a local restaurant for dinner or ice-cream.

(Crystal A. Larsen)