westdance: Letter of Dance call for articles

Lisa Marx shusmarx at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 28 22:31:54 PDT 2008

The editor of the Letter of Dance is seeking articles for upcoming editions.  This is a perfect opportunity to share your latest research with the dance world!
Please send articles by email to shusmarx at yahoo dot com.  If there is artwork, you will need to indicate where the artwork should be placed. If you have questions about what I can or cannot work with, please email me.  The deadline is November 20, with publication planned for early December.
Feel free to cross-post this email to other dance lists.

Danke,
Elisa