westdance: Fwd: Crosston Ball dinner contributions

Cin cinbarnes at gmail.com
Fri Jan 9 15:01:21 PST 2009

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "Ariane Helou" <ariane.helou at gmail.com>
To: PerfectlyPeriodFeast at yahoogroups.com, westdance at westdance.org
Date: Fri, 9 Jan 2009 13:31:50 -0800
> I know members of both these lists, Perfectly Period Feast and
> WestDance, are the ones who really care about appearances.  You can
> also expect Vittoria, who's organizing the dinner to request that you
> bring your white table cloths, period-looking table decorations and
> appropriate serving ware.

Yes, and on that note: If there are any of you with whom I have not
yet chatted about dinner contributions (or those whom I did contact,
consider yourselves reminded :-) please let me know (off-list!) if you
are interested in bringing a little something for either dinner or for
the sweets table, and we will work out the particulars.

Thanks!

Vittoria