westdance: homes and arguments

Renee goddess at oort.com
Fri Jan 9 16:00:46 PST 2009

Hello Lovely WestDance Readers.

I once lived in a house with a lot of arguments, so much so
that I often wished or needed a place to go to escape arguments.

The holidays are very stressful, and if you need a place to crash
for a few days or a few weeks, I would be very happy to have you
reside in my guest room in San Jose, which is very close to 101
and 280 and 680 and 17.  A pretty garden and a quiet & loving home.

So if you need a calm place to sleep, no questions asked, just
add my phone number and address to your contacts, and come by.
Phone:  510-295-3223  Address:  1209 Mariposa Avenue, San Jose

Much love,
               Renee

- - -
"Ad Astra Per Aspera" -- A Rocky Road Leads to the Stars