westdance: SCA 2nd Wednesday Dance Practice in Menlo Park

Cin cinbarnes at gmail.com
Sun Jan 11 11:27:23 PST 2009

Carey sends a reminder that someone needs to speak with the new event
scheduler for Bechtel Intl Center about advertising this event on
campus.  The job was transferred to someone who just started this
quarter (that means last week).  Better check in!     When you do ping
the Bechtel event person, obvious groups to focus on are Dance
Division, Medieval & Ren History.

Carey says she did this last year, but as she's recovering from
surgery, someone else needs to take charge.
--cin
Cynthia Barnes
CinBarnes at gmail.com