westdance: Additional lost and found from the Dance ball

Francis Classe torlanswingmeister at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 28 09:43:00 PST 2009

Hello, all,

Some additional items came home with me:

- A Green translucent plastic goblet
- A pewter banged up tankard with a solid bottom, thin green ribbon attached
- Two pieces of thin white satin trim with clear beads attached to it
- White linen belt favor with a rectangle of gules per bend or
- Pair of black stretch sport shorts with vertical white, blue, and black band on the sides
- Two trapezoidal sleeve portions (or so I assume) with a greenish plaid material
- Black fur open mantle

Vyncent