westdance: dance goals for 2009 and the Year of the Ox

Matthew Larsen matt1.larsen at gmail.com
Thu Jan 29 15:06:53 PST 2009

I'm intending to revive Fiama d'Amore, and we started working on that
last night.  Look for more Fiama in the next couple months!  I'd like
to get this one back in the regular repetoir for us.  We might also
look over Contentezza, which we haven't really taught much in the last
couple years.

Geoffrey