westdance: SCA 2nd Wednesday Dance Practice in Menlo Park

Crystal A. Larsen xtalrock at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 9 09:31:17 PST 2009

Howdy ya'll,

Dance practice this week is in Menlo Park, please scroll down for directions.

On 25April2009, the Collegium Occidentialis will be an overnight event at a hotel in Modesto. Because we'll have ample dance space, let's plan now for a whole day of classes. It is not required that you stay overnight, most classes will probably be on Saturday. If you would like to teach, please contact the collegium regent, Duchess Constantina von Ravenna (collegium at westkingdom.org) to volunteer.

Other teaching opportunities this year are not limited to Arts and Sciences Weekend June 14-16th, and Fall Collegium October 24th.

> Directions:
> 116 O'Keefe St, Menlo Park, CA.
> Yahoo!Maps will give you accurate directions. Take 101 to
> Willow, go west on Willow --away-- from the Dumbarton
> bridge.
> Turn Left on O'Keefe St (no signal, but there's a
> 76 Gas station on the corner). Go four blocks or two stop
> signs and park anywhere legal on O'Keefe or Central Ave.
> It's a one-story house, with medium sized redwood trees
> flanking the yard, in the middle of the block.
> Dance usually starts at 7pm. About 9pm we often go to a
> local restaurant for dinner or ice-cream.

(Crystal A. Larsen)