westdance: Dance classes for Spring Collegium

Carey Cates isabel at aands.org
Sun Feb 22 22:54:27 PST 2009

Hello,
	I could perhaps teach a class, but I have not yet seen any
info beyond this for the event (and there's not a link from the
kingdom events page) so I haven't made any plans yet.  Could someone
perhaps send me or post a link to the event info?  If I were to teach
something, it probably ought to be something I don't need to prepare
much for, as I'll be unpacking then from moving at the end of March
(and I'll be doing good to know where all my garb and such are....)
So, perhaps 15th c. Italian?  I could do a different genre, if that
would be thought to be better.

Isabel