westdance: new Letter of Dance coming soon

Lisa Marx shusmarx at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 16 01:33:42 PDT 2009

I anticipate mailing the next edition of the Letter of Dance by April 15th.  Seeing as it's coming out in April, this will *in part* be the traditional spoof issue.  There will also be information on the upcoming Known World Dance Symposium, and a few other items.

If you have moved since your last edition, and have a subscription, please contact me by the end of March to make sure I have your correct address.

If you would like to subscribe, please contact me ASAP as well.

AND...I am still accepting articles.  Please send as an electronic document (preferably in Word or as email text) to this address or elisavonsophey at earngyld dot org.  I can accept artwork in most of the standard formats.  If you have questions, feel free to email me.

Thanks!
Elisa