westdance: demo at collegium

Carey Cates isabel at aands.org
Mon Apr 13 19:15:34 PDT 2009

Hello everyone,
	Now that I've moved, the current panic is work.  (We really do
have every deadline we could think of all in April...)  So, I won't be
at dance practice now or the next couple weeks.  In any case, I will
be at collegium (flying directly to Modesto from my business trip to
MA and NJ) and will be teaching 15th century Italians.  I'd happily
teach Amoroso in the class, (and probably Rostiboli, but that'll
depend on what students I have.)  I suspect you all already have the
demo dance slots filled, but let me know if you need/want more people.

Isabel