westdance: SCA 5th Wednesday Party! in San Jose

Crystal A. Larsen xtalrock at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 1 10:25:13 PDT 2009

This week is the 1st Wednesday dance practice at our usual venue,
76 Park Essex Place  San Jose, CA

Upcoming dance events!
*) Esfenn Arts Fete, September 12th, please see http://www.westkingdom.org/wk_event_090912_firstsword.htm for details

*) Darkwood Masked Ball, September 19th. See http://baronyofdarkwood.org/events.shtml for event details.

*) West Crown Tournament, October 2nd-4th, dance competition Anello. See The Page for event details or check http://www.westkingdom.org/wk_calendar_10_2009.htm for updates.

*) Mists Fall Coronet, October 16th-18th dance competition Horses' Bransle. See http://mists.westkingdom.org/2009_Fall_Coronet.php for event details.

*) Collegium Occidentalis West, October 24th. Please contact Duchess Constantina von Ravenna, collegium at westkingdom.org, if you would like to teach a class. This event is being held in conjunction with the needleworker's symposium at a hotel near the San Francisco Airport.

Wednesdays in San Jose: