westdance: SCA 4th Wednesday Dance Practice in Menlo Park

Crystal A. Larsen xtalrock at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 20 17:42:22 PDT 2009

Howdy all,

This week is the fourth Wednesday dance practice in Menlo Park, CA.

Upcoming dance events!
*) West Crown Tournament, October 2nd-4th, dance competition Anello. See http://www.westkingdom.org/wk_event_091002_octcrown.htm for details.

*) Mists Fall Coronet, October 16th-18th dance competition Horses' Bransle. See http://mists.westkingdom.org/2009_Fall_Coronet.php for event details.

*) Collegium Occidentalis West, October 24th. Please contact the Collegium Regent (Master Vyncent atte Woodgate, collegium at westkingdom.org) if you'd like to teach a class. See http://www.collegiumoccidentalis.org/ for details.

*) Duchesses Ball at 12th Night, 9January2010 at the Hilton Concord Hotel
1970 Diamond Blvd, Concord, CA 94520-5718 More info: http://www.westcooks.org/12thnight2010/index.html

*) Crosston Dance Ball, 30January2010 The ball will be at The Los Gatos History Club, located at 123 Los Gatos Blvd. Los Gatos, CA

More SCA West Kingdom Events on the Kingdom calendar page: http://www.westkingdom.org/wk_calendarmain.htm

> Directions to the 2nd and 4th Wednesday practices:
> 116 O'Keefe St, Menlo Park, CA.
> Yahoo!Maps will give you accurate directions. Take 101 to
> Willow, go west on Willow --away-- from the Dumbarton
> bridge.
> Turn Left on O'Keefe St (no signal, but there's a
> 76 Gas station on the corner). Go four blocks or two stop
> signs and park anywhere legal on O'Keefe or Central Ave.
> It's a one-story house, with medium sized redwood trees
> flanking the yard, in the middle of the block.
> Dance usually starts at 7pm. About 9pm we often go to a
> local restaurant for dinner or ice-cream.

(Crystal A. Larsen)