westdance: set list for the crosston dance ball

Crystal A. Larsen xtalrock at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 8 12:13:52 PST 2010

If you are a musician who needs a packet of sheet music for the Crosston dance ball, please see Geoffrey Matthias at 12th Night. If you aren't going, or don't find him; please send me an offlist email with your postal address and I'll send you a packet via snail mail.

Classes will be going on in the afternoon before the ball:
12noon-1pm Pavanes and 15th century taught by Isabel
1:15-2:15pm English Country dance taught by Cin
2:30-3:30pm 16th century dance taught by Geoffrey
3:45-4:45pm Chiranzana and dance survival (review) taught by Crystal

Other dance ball info: http://www.westkingdom.org/wk_event_100130_crosston_danceball.htm

regards,
Crystal of the Westermark

Set One