westdance: SCA 4th Wednesday Dance Practice in Menlo Park

Crystal A. Larsen xtalrock at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 24 10:39:55 PST 2010

Howdy all,

This week is the 2nd Wednesday dance practice in Menlo Park, CA. It is the last dance practice before the Dance Ball on Saturday! If you would like to review a particular dance, please reply to this message or send a request to Master Geoffrey, matt1.larsen at gmail.com

Everyone is welcome to come to the dance ball, please see http://crosston.westkingdom.org/danceball2010.html for details and directions.

> Directions to the 2nd and 4th Wednesday practices:
> 116 O'Keefe St, Menlo Park, CA.
> Yahoo!Maps will give you accurate directions. Take 101 to
> Willow, go west on Willow --away-- from the Dumbarton
> bridge.
> Turn Left on O'Keefe St (no signal, but there's a
> 76 Gas station on the corner). Go four blocks or two stop
> signs and park anywhere legal on O'Keefe or Central Ave.
> It's a one-story house, with medium sized redwood trees
> flanking the yard, in the middle of the block.
> Dance usually starts at 7pm. About 9pm we often go to a
> local restaurant for dinner or ice-cream.

(Crystal A. Larsen)