westdance: dance workshops coming to Sonoma in June

Greg Lindahl lindahl at pbm.com
Fri Jan 29 11:40:15 PST 2010

Sara Bonneville of An Tir sent me this info. The first workshop is
scheduled against the Stanford Historical Dance Week. The second is
the usual SFEMS music workshop week. It seems to have actual dance
instruction this time: one of the teachers is Anna Mansfield, who
lives in Seattle and was the guest teacher at Known World Dance in
2007.

-- Gregory