westdance: dance in 2010

Crystal A. Larsen xtalrock at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 3 12:59:27 PST 2010

Howdy!

Tonight after the Wednesday dance practice, I'd like to talk about what (if anything) we want to accomplish in 2010. For example, I'd like to start teaching Maraviglia d'Amore.

Coming up in 2010:
*) Stanford song and dance demo, February 26, 6:30pm - 9:00pm
look for updates on http://icenter.stanford.edu/events/calendar.html

*) Masked Ball, Saturday night of March Crown  (March 19th-21st) at the Yolo County Fairgrounds in Woodland, CA – who wants to teach/call?

*) Playford Ball in San Jose 27 March. http://www.bacds.org/events/playfordball2010/

*) April 17th Newcomer's Event in Southern Shores – who wants to teach/take classes?

*) Arts and Sciences Weekend, 12June10. – who wants to teach/take classes?

*) Stanford Historical Dance Week, June 20-25, 2010, Palo Alto, CA. http://socialdance.stanford.edu/shdw/ Featuring classes by Lieven Baert

*) Medieval/Renaissance Workshop, June 27 - July 3, 2010 at Sonoma State University, Rohnert Park. "Dance and Pageantry" For info contact: Tom Zajac 617-323-0617; medrenmail at gmail.com  Featuring classes by Anna Mansfield

*) West Collegium 13Nov10 – who wants to teach/take classes?

regards,
Crystal