westdance: SCA 2nd Wednesday Dance Practice in Menlo Park

Crystal A. Larsen xtalrock at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 8 12:14:16 PST 2010

This week is the 2nd Wednesday dance practice in Menlo Park, CA.

If there's anything you would like added to the dance list for the Masked Ball at March Crown, please speak up soon so we can get the music packets together. Directions and details about March Crown, March 19-21: http://www.westkingdom.org/wk_20100319.html

> Directions to the 2nd and 4th Wednesday practices:
> 116 O'Keefe St, Menlo Park, CA.
> Yahoo!Maps will give you accurate directions. Take 101 to
> Willow, go west on Willow --away-- from the Dumbarton
> bridge.
> Turn Left on O'Keefe St (no signal, but there's a
> 76 Gas station on the corner). Go four blocks or two stop
> signs and park anywhere legal on O'Keefe or Central Ave.
> It's a one-story house, with medium sized redwood trees
> flanking the yard, in the middle of the block.
> Dance usually starts at 7pm. About 9pm we often go to a
> local restaurant for dinner or ice-cream.

(Crystal A. Larsen)