westdance: Pied d'Argent at March Crown

Francis Classe torlanswingmeister at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 16 10:55:04 PDT 2010

Hello, all!

Most of you (if not all) already have the Pied d'Argent, but for those of you who do not, block your eyes! =P

So, the current working plan for March Crown is to be more "passive," if you will, in terms of the award.  I was hoping to get assistance from those of you who will be there at the Venetial Ball to do nothing more than be observant in terms of those who seem to be really enjoying themselves and having a good time at the ball.  If you dance with someone who is particularly enjoyable, then make a mental note of it, and come tell me.  Ideally, we might want to have a 5 minute pow-wow after the ball, but it's not essential if you guys tell me what you see. =)   I think this surprise will go a ways to making the pied more "valuable," as it were.

Let me know of any comments!

Vyncent