westdance: SCA 4th Wednesday Dance Practice in Menlo Park

Crystal A. Larsen xtalrock at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 23 11:50:36 PDT 2010

This week is the 4th Wednesday dance practice in Menlo Park, CA.

Next week (March 31st) is a Fifth Wednesday Dance Party! We'll either be a) dancing through as many dances as we can or b) re-constructing a new dance ... probably something from Playford. At our usual venue in San Jose with bonus cheese!

> Directions to the 2nd and 4th Wednesday practices:
> 116 O'Keefe St, Menlo Park, CA.
> Yahoo!Maps will give you accurate directions. Take 101 to
> Willow, go west on Willow --away-- from the Dumbarton
> bridge.
> Turn Left on O'Keefe St (no signal, but there's a
> 76 Gas station on the corner). Go four blocks or two stop
> signs and park anywhere legal on O'Keefe or Central Ave.
> It's a one-story house, with medium sized redwood trees
> flanking the yard, in the middle of the block.
> Dance usually starts at 7pm. About 9pm we often go to a
> local restaurant for dinner or ice-cream.

(Crystal A. Larsen)