westdance: SCA 3rd Wednesday Practice and Shire Meeting in San Jose

Crystal A. Larsen xtalrock at yahoo.com
Mon May 17 07:15:30 PDT 2010

Hi,

This week we may break a few minutes early to accomdate the Crosston Shire meeting at 9pm.

-----Fwd Message-----
* * Crosston Shire Meeting for May * *

We are doing something a little different this month.  The shire meeting
will take place at the tail end of Crosston Dance practice, about 9 pm,
when they break for pizza, or whatever.  That's a bit later than usual,
so I promise not to let this be a long meeting.  ;)  The main topic of
discussion (although not the only one) will be the question of whether
to hold a Crosston Arts Fete this summer or fall.

Dance practice itself starts at 7:30.  Why not make an evening of it:
come for the dancing, stay for the meeting?  Modern garb and clean,
soft-soled shoes are in order.  Musicians, bring your instruments!  (And
just a note:  dinner has to be ordered well before 9:00, so if you want
to join in with that it would be best to either bring your own or come
for the whole evening.)

Where:  76 Park Essex Place, San Jose, CA  95136  (Crosston "southern"
dance practice, at the home of Elspeth, Lee, and Rafael)
Phone:    408 629 4844
When:    WEDNESDAY, May 19, 2010, about 9 pm
Maps:
MapQuest: http://tinyurl.com/2cvyz6a
Yahoo Maps:  http://tinyurl.com/2dv32r2
-----End Fwd Message-----