westdance: [sca-west] Baroness Masked Ball Activities

The MOMstable the_momstable at rocketmail.com
Fri Sep 10 12:05:54 PDT 2010

Lord of the Underworld, Hades, and Lady of Spring Persephone in their guises as Baron and Baroness of Darkwood have graciously ordered meat for the table to be presented from their kitchens. To that end there will be roasted lamb bites,  walnut pomegranite chicken and Greek beef meatballs.

Otherwise, bring a dish that can feed 10-12, Finger foods GREATLY preferred. (Kind of like a cocktail party for those visiting the Underworld).  Less mess for Cerberus to lick clean.

Send me any questions

Panic
aka Na'arah