westdance: Renaissance Dance in Golden Playne (Thailand)

Klement St.Christoph klement_st.christoph at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 28 20:38:28 PST 2010

Greetings, my Lords and Ladies!

It pleases me to announce that the Canton of Golden Playne in the Palatine
Barony of the Far West will once again be hosting a regular Renaissance dance
class in cooperation with the Faculty of Arts, Chulalongkorn University.  We
will be meeting on Fridays from 4:00 p.m. until 6:00 p.m. in the open-air lobby
of the Maha Chakri Sirindhorn Building, Chulalongkorn University.

This Friday, in addition to numerous bransles from Arbeau's Orchesography and a
few country dances from Playford's English Dancing Master, I would like to add
the SCA rendition of Dr. Brainard's reconstruction of "Gelosia".  Might anyone
on this list be able to point me to a good website for either the steps of the
reconstruction or the music?

Yours in service,

Klement St. Christoph, OL
Canton of Golden Playne