westdance: A Clever Plan for 4th Wednesday Dance Practice

Cin cinbarnes at gmail.com
Thu Dec 16 12:48:14 PST 2010

I had a thought.  Since it's that time of the year when people start
travelling or finding other demands on their time, our dance practice
runs with rather light attendance.  Likely, the local music practices
and choir practice do, too.  I said to myself, Self, what if we
combined all three into one big music & dance JAM SESSION?  I've
volunteered my house and coopted the dance practice time slot.

All we need is a handful of dancers, a sprinkling of singers and dash
of musicians.

4th Wednesday Dance and Jam Session (that's next week)
Wednesday, 22 Dec2010   7pm - 9pm
We live in San Jose (along the Alameda, between Santa Clara Univ & the
Shark Tank).

The dance group normally breaks around 9pm for dinner.  I propose we
try ordering carryout or visiting one of the neighborhood restaurants.
Walking up the street to one of the local eateries, usually Pasta
Pomodoro or the China Inn, is pretty easy.
--cin
Cynthia Barnes
CinBarnes at gmail.com
"A plan so clever you could stick a tail on it a call it a weasel"
-- Edmund Blackadder