westdance: SCA 5th Wednesday Dance

Crystal A. Larsen xtalrock at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 28 17:38:19 PST 2010

It's on, as far as I know. I forgot to send the reminder, sorry.

This week is the fifth Wednesday of December. Dance Party is in San Jose! Please
be ready to ask for your favorite dance! All dances will be called, but few
dances taught on the 5th Wednesday.

Dance practice this week is at our usual 1st Wednesday venue: 76 Park Essex
Place  San Jose, CA
Dance about 7pm, rootbeer floats about 9pm

Wednesdays in San Jose: