westdance: SCA 3rd Wednesday Dance Practice in Menlo Park

Crystal A. Larsen xtalrock at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 18 20:04:24 PDT 2012

Hello!

In 2012, we are starting the new schedule of 1st, 3rd, and 5th Wednesdays in Menlo Park.
This week, the 3rd Wednesday dance practice is in Menlo Park, CA.

The known World Dance Symposium is looking for teachers. The event itself
will be at Ohio State University, June 2012. Please see http://www.kwdms9.com/ for details.

On a personal note, I need a volunteer to run the Saltatoris Nebularum dance competition at Mists Coronet. Mists Coronet will be held at Tres Pinos park near Hollister, CA. Event details, http://www.westkingdom.org/node/518

regards,
Crystal

> Directions to the 2nd and 4th Wednesday practices:
> 116 O'Keefe St, Menlo Park, CA.
> Yahoo!Maps will give you accurate directions. Take 101 to
> Willow, go west on Willow --away-- from the Dumbarton
> bridge.
> Turn Left on O'Keefe St (no signal, but there's a
> 76 Gas station on the corner). Go four blocks or two stop
> signs and park anywhere legal on O'Keefe or Central Ave.
> It's a one-story house, with medium sized redwood trees
> flanking the yard, in the middle of the block.
> Dance usually starts at 7pm. About 9pm we often go to a
> local restaurant for dinner or ice-cream.

(Crystal A. Larsen)