westdance: SCA 1st Wednesday Dance Practice in Menlo Park

Crystal A. Larsen xtalrock at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 30 09:57:50 PDT 2012

Hello!

In 2012, we have started the new schedule of 1st, 3rd, and 5th Wednesdays in Menlo Park.
This week, the 1st Wednesday dance practice is in Menlo Park, CA.
This month we have a 5th Wednesday dance party!
The known World Dance Symposium is looking for teachers. The event itself will be at Ohio State University, June 2012. Please see http://www.kwdms9.com/ for details.
Locally, dance teachers are also needed for A&S at El Levine Park in San Jose (http://www.westkingdom.org/node/490) and Fall Collegium (Nov 10, location tbd, http://www.westkingdom.org/node/508).

Directions:
> Directions to the 2nd and 4th Wednesday practices:
> 116 O'Keefe St, Menlo Park, CA.
> Yahoo!Maps will give you accurate directions. Take 101 to
> Willow, go west on Willow --away-- from the Dumbarton
> bridge.
> Turn Left on O'Keefe St (no signal, but there's a
> 76 Gas station on the corner). Go four blocks or two stop
> signs and park anywhere legal on O'Keefe or Central Ave.
> It's a one-story house, with medium sized redwood trees
> flanking the yard, in the middle of the block.
> Dance usually starts at 7pm. About 9pm we often go to a
> local restaurant for dinner or ice-cream

regards,
Crystal