westdance: 2nd Wednesdy dance practice in Sunnyvale

Crystal A. Larsen xtalrock at yahoo.com
Wed May 9 09:11:51 PDT 2012

Hi Everybody!

Dance this week is in Sunnyvale: 845 Orange Ave. Sunnyvale, CA 94087.

West Kingdom Arts and Sciences is coming to Ed Levine Park in San Jose! Please see http://www.westkingdom.org/node/490 for details. We might consider just having a "dance space" available all day, or we can organize a formal track of classes. Please email aands at westkingdom.org with questions after reading the webpage. A&S is June 15 to 17, 2012.

Fall Collegium will also need teachers (Nov 10, location tbd, http://www.westkingdom.org/node/508).

regards,
Crystal