westdance: SCA 5th Wednesday Dance PARTY in Menlo Park

Crystal A. Larsen xtalrock at yahoo.com
Wed May 30 10:54:54 PDT 2012

Howdy!

Sorry for the late notice, but tonight is the 5th Wednesday Dance Party in Menlo Park!  Come for an evening of dancing (with calling) starting about 7pm.

FYI, dance teachers are needed for A&S at El Levine Park in San Jose (http://www.westkingdom.org/node/490) and Fall Collegium (Nov 10, location tbd, http://www.westkingdom.org/node/508).

regards,
Crystal

> Directions to the 2nd and 4th Wednesday practices:
> 116 O'Keefe St, Menlo Park, CA.
> Yahoo!Maps will give you accurate directions. Take 101 to
> Willow, go west on Willow --away-- from the Dumbarton
> bridge.
> Turn Left on O'Keefe St (no signal, but there's a
> 76 Gas station on the corner). Go four blocks or two stop
> signs and park anywhere legal on O'Keefe or Central Ave.
> It's a one-story house, with medium sized redwood trees
> flanking the yard, in the middle of the block.
> Dance usually starts at 7pm. About 9pm we often go to a
> local restaurant for dinner or ice-cream.

(Crystal A. Larsen)